.

Friday, January 2, 2009

The game DARK SECTOR on PC : the rumor return!!


As Josh Austin the producer of dark sector says that the PC version of the game was canceled, but the rumor keeps popping up?!! During this long period Dark Sector has been the object of many rumors for it's availability on pc. But it never stops, This weekend a new rumor though the net saying that a russian distributor confirmed that (Dark Sector) going to be announced out in 22 jaunary, apperantly this seems almost Unconfirmed/Unreleased yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be approved only if they are on-topic and not abusive.

Enter your email address:

By subscribing to Tech Blogger you will recieve daily new updates sent automaticly to your email box.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
 

Followers

About me

I am a Technician in data processing (informatic) and also Media music composer, i'm recent in blogging.
Before,I wasn't able to blog in fact i'd no time, Now looking forward to develop my interests in writing articles, I will keep my blog updated, feedback is appreciated.

Re-designed by TechBlogger Official Design by ipietoon